Re: Futures mag sells opinions?

Futures magazine is a joke and everybody that knows anything about this
business knows this and has for many years. I wouldn't take the thing for
free just more junk mail IMHO. This magazine prays on the novice trader and
is a disgrace. I'll tell you how to run this magazine
be glad to anytime just ask somebody needs too.

Robert