Re: Futures mag sells opinions?

Sorry, dude, but you were told wrong. :))

I'm looking at the March 99 issue of TASC and I see nothing, nada, ala Bill
Williams and his book review. So I guess the book review reads, well, like,
nothing at all!  Geez, you guys really need to keep better track of the
competition <g>

I almost always keep private e-mail private. But I couldn't let the boyz at
Futures sneak this choice piece past us.

Tony Haas