Re: TS 2000i IS CRAP?

With a current "reported" base of 30-35K TS / dongle owners, Omega can't
keep repeating this cycle indefinitely (unless they are no more than a
boiler room operation).  A bull market in stocks or commodities keeps it
going, but should a stock bear market or protracted correction occur, TS
sales will plummet even if it promises the Holy Grail. Bear markets are as
unforgiving of vendors as they are of traders who don't understand how to
trade the damn things.

If the widely quoted 90% blow out rate is to believed, then the "true" TS
base shrinks to only 3,000-3500 owners. Now there's not much of an
incentive for Omega to provide a Y2K patch, is there? It would be
interesting to know how many active users are out there, wouldn't it?
Probably more than 3,500, but I'd bet it's a whole lot less than 35,000.

Tony Haas