Re: TS 2000i IS CRAP?

I may not know piss about the TS2000i charting or powereditor capabilities,
but I do know (collaborated by several real time beta testers) that the
current server version processes ticks based on the computer clock and not
datafeed time stamps. Also, it uses nearly exclusively the BMI and Signal
servers, a suspicion confirmed as a fact last Friday. This a BIG step back
to the cheesy DOS programs of yesteryear.  If you can't get ticks processed
correctly, then any kind of fancy charting or powereditor programs Omega
throws at us ain't worth a piss.

Hey, it's a wake-up call to "you know who"...Omega had better get its act
together because today's traders are tired with continuing software
bastardization and backwardation...8 page glossy ads and nation-wide dog &
pony shows notwithstanding.

Tony Haas

We're not gonna to take it
Never did and never will