Re: TS 2000i IS CRAP?

You'll have to wait until the gag order is off the TS2000i beta testers.
Pierre's not much help since he only tested the offline version. I don't
consider third party comments via a beta testers list as valid either. We
will have to wait for the answers.

Tony Haas

Lawrence Chan wrote:
>>I am not trying to complain here. I am trying to get an answer to each of
the following questions, if someone who has used the TS2000 - maybe Pierre
Orphelin, as he was featured on the omega magazine before as a omega
solution provider, he must have used or tested the TS2000 already, or,
maybe someone from OR can answer these questions (snip) <<