Re: TS 2000i IS CRAP?

I am not trying to complain here. I am trying to get an answer to
each of the following questions, if someone who has used the
TS2000 - maybe Pierre Orphelin, as he was featured on the omega
magazine before as a omega solution provider, he must have used
or tested the TS2000 already, or, maybe someone from OR can
answer these questions,

1. is it true that one has to save their data in various time
   frame or tick frame if they want charts other than 1-tick
   chart? so, for correction of bad tick, do one have to
   correct each saved time format by hand separately?

2. is there any control over the data being received into the
   server - e.g. not collecting some specific symbols from
   a specific exchange, or, collecting some specific symbols
   only - like what we have now?

3. is it true that running in real time while collecting
   real time data, when TS crash, one have to reboot?

these 3 questions are the most important thing to most
real time trader, as it represents :-

- how easy/hard to maintain a computer with TS?
- how consuming of hardware is TS as one may have to keep
  adding new harddisk space and computation power to
  compensate for TS?
- how stable is TS for real life usage?

I want the truth, thats all.

-Lawrence Chan