DTN

Any DTN folks care to comment on costs for the feed...upfront and monthly
exclusive of exchange fees. What about outages? Service? Any comparisons,
good or bad, with BMI.

What about that Colorado outfit who carried BMI at a discount before BMI
shut them down. Have they gone to DTN too?

I knew from prior experience with DBC  that when they acquired Signal, it
would go to shit. Then I switched to BMI. When BMI and DBC teamed up, I
knew DBC would destroy BMI's quality feed. Although it took longer than I
had originally thought, it's now time to switch again, but to which feed?

Tony Haas