re:BMI vs DTN?

Message text written by INTERNET:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>This brings up the next question: did DTN/UMDS folks experience this
same outage?  I don't know if there are any such readers here on
this list, but if there are, it'd be an interesting comparison.

Jim<

I would be interested in this also. With the choices available in
data providers  now, I called around to get rates. DTN gave me a rate
exactly half of what i pay BMI with the same services. I called BMI
to see if they would match  but they wouldn't go for it. I have been with
them for over eight years! I don't really want to go throught the hassle of
changing vendors and equipment but their attitude pissed me off. Their
trade off was to try and  talk me into Signal On-line.
I have a feeling many will be leaving BMI after the upgrades ship.
After all, one way of increasing trading profits is to reduce trading
costs.
Short DBC.

Ian.