Re: NDX won't chart 2/26

Don C wrote:

> Well, BMI obviously has a problem - they've admitted it - SUNSPOTS!  But
> why is the INDU getting through ??  And quotes for the stocks ??
>
> And TS is receiving quotes - I can even see the status line on a chart
> changing.   But no ticks charted !  How can that be ??
>
> They're both full of shit.

and Lawrence Chan wrote

> yep, UMDS worked fine without any problem, so the root of the
> problem is the TS 4 Data Server failed to interpret the incoming
> data correctly. Again, if you ask OR, their reps never say their
> products has anything wrong at all - its always you feed, your
> computer, and you :)

If UMDS works fine, and
if TS 4 can display a quote window with all symbols (about 40 in my case)
  updating CORRECTLY, but
no charts (that I tried) update, and
the TS server does not store a single tick for any symbol, then
it is quite clear that there is a minor incompatibility in the
interface between BMI and OR.

Why not admit it?

Rod Grisham