Re: Data patches >FREE !

Thanks to all for the support on our efforts to do our own free data archive
project.  Charles Kaucher a few months ago made some CD's of TS data that I
had collected over the years, it was all on tapes.   I will be putting all
the data I can find on a ftp and if someone could look into the following it
would be great.  Can someone find a high speed replication company somewhere
that we could send the data to and then we could all chip in and cover the
cost?  If we have a mass of CD's produced all at one time the cost per CD
should be less than five dollars each I would think.  I have found myself
continually needing data through the years and if it were not for the
network of other needy traders I would have been up the creek.  If you look
at the omega web site and see all the missing days and the bad data they
have, I dont see how they will have the guts to ask for money for this.
Besides when I bought my TS the free data refresh was one of the sale points
for me, even though back then I had to call long distance to omega to get
it.  Cruz has really shown his colors with this act of kindness..

mark brown

when I get the site up I would welcome any volunteers that wish to help to
look through and see if we can find or fill the gaps of any data that I am
missing.