Re: Fw: bmi outage - BMI clueless???

David C. wrote:
>....This doesn't make any sense to me. My satellite box is "locked" on and
>receiving data in the usual way at the usual rate.  Readings are: AGC 3.4V,
>SQ 0.3V, VTune 1.4V, VLNB 20.1V - 21.1V.......

The readings on my box are substantially the same.....don't
think there's much room for improvement. But the post from
BMI stated that 'C band might have to be re-peaked'. Don't
most of us have KU band dishes? I thought C band dishes were
old, huge, 9' in diameter deals which are now used primarily
for the production of fake UFO photographs.