BMI's response

It's getting so that you don't know what to believe anymore. I've heard
from people with optimally tuned dishes who still lost data.

Tony Haas

Friday, February 26, 1999 5:15:54 p.m.

Attention Satellite Subscribers

We have just learned that Microspace, the satellite company with which we
contract to provide BMI's market data, has installed new equipment on the
transponder just to the west of the one we use.

According to Microspace this new equipment can cause interference and will
affect BMI satellite customers who's dishes are not peaked correctly.

If you are experiencing problems with your BMI service, adjusting your dish
should resolve the issue.

http://www.dbc.com/bulletin/bmibulletin.htx