Re: TS2000i upgrade

What is it about this you all don't understand? There's no dongle, no
hardlock, none, nada, gone bye-bye...see below...again.

You can install TS2000i on mutiple machines while using it on only one.

products.
You will be able to install them on both your desktop and laptop. However,
although it is physically possible to install it on multiple machines, it
may be in violation of our licensing agreement. I do not have a copy of the
licensing agreement so I cannot verify this.

Sincerely,
Melody A. Blais
Omega Research, Inc.
Customer Support Supervisor  <<<<