Re: TS2000i upgrade

This kind of software protection recquires you to ask for password periodically
,every few months from the software developer, you have also to send them first
your specific computer's fingerprint, so you better be a owner of good standing and

be well behave in this list,Haha!

But be careful, everytime you tweak your hardisk, you will have problems. When I
upgraded my harddisk to different fat (32), my software won't recognize my machine
so had to ask for a new password, quite a hassle So if you are serious, one should
have a dedicated designated computer for your software or your life will be messy!