Re: Mac S/W

I use this program for my trading. Investor/RT by Linnsoft.

http://www.linnsoft.com

It has all one needs. level II, and backtesting are on list to be added. We
are hopeing for a method to read TradeStation easy language stuff also down
road. This program is full of features soem even TS does not do. It accepts
many data feeds also, BMI, Signal and Internet feeds also.

They have a free demo on there site. To me this is only REAL charting
program for the Macintosh. This program is cross-platform also! They have
maillist, frequent updates, great support, and is Y2K compliant also, as is
the Macintosh!!!

email me as needed.

Mike____