Re: Mac S/W

Amen!  Macs rule!

JB
----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Myers <a.myers@xxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 9:31 AM
Subject: Mac S/W

Why is it that the only trading software is designed for pc's?  Every person
that uses computers for graphic display such as graphic artists, newspapers
and magazines, etc. all use macs and only macs (in my experience).

I'm not sure what the advantage is, personally.  You would think that the
potential for selling macs would have Apple looking into it and investing in
it, though.

Also, I'm not very computer competent but is it true that macs don't have a
Y2k problem?

~Alan

I don't have any interest in anything beyond curiosity.