Re: the art of trading.

"""" there is really no such thing as electronic trading """

excuse me while i show off the one skill i do have..
http://24.0.100.173/pro/model01.htm

if i wish i can have this model actually place the trade for me in my
absents, thus being completely electronic trading capable.  i did this while
i was in utah and vegas last year and while you worry.  i did have a backup
plan too..just in case.  but it worked flawlessly.

mb

>For many years now Analysis techniques have been evaluated from traders all
over the globe with the intent of creating a better system of making money.
>Many traders who began trading manually later evolved into electronic
trading because we were told that it was better.However we as traders still
must monitor the markets,make accurate decisions to protect our investments
and also look for formations and read live news so we as traders can
"predict" the markets.However I have seen no software that can do this,that
can actually take place of a trader... I also know that there are no
companies claiming that their product can replace a trader.There software
only confirms what a trader already knows.So what am i getting at well it's
simple to me there is really no such thing as electronic trading however
there are traders and there is trading and technology in regards to helping
traders have not came very far.