Auto paste problems

Here's the problem:

I have had to use the refresh data from the Omega site two or three time
this month. Everything works fine until I view the Nasdaq 100 futures
chart ND9H.  Everytime I have used the refresh data the ND9H chart is
screwed up.  Specifically, the range of everybar is exactly the same so
the downloaded data looks like a long thin rectangle. (The open and
close vary.)  I check the data and, for example,  yesterday's data, has
a range of 1942 to 1949 approx.  So, it looks like there is a 50+ point
gap at the open today.  ALL other symbols appear to be fine.  I called
Omega and they tried to replicate the problem but could not and had no
suggestions.

Any ideas?