Re: Omega Announces Prices for Products

Is it simply a matter of having the program scan my disk for data in
Metastock format - setting up the charts - and then having them update
automatically when I download new data (which I do through the Downloader
from Equis).  This may sound like a stupid question - but one of the
salespeople from Omega told me I'd have to reload my charts every time I
updated the data.  Also - are you actually reading data from the new
Downloader 6.52 (Y2K ok format)?

 FWIW - the people from Omega told me I'd have to rewrite all my
indicators/shows me's/systems etc. because I couldn't cut and paste out of of
SuperCharts 2.1 - but that's simply a weekend project - not a big deal.

BTW - I've noticed that a lot of people here are pretty hostile about Omega.
All I can say is I've been happy with my program for 5 years.  And that if
Omega isn't the greatest - it isn't alone.  I ordered the new Y2K ok versions
of the Downloader and Metastock last week - and got the old non-compliant
versions of the programs in the mail today.   Why companies whose business is
data are so insensitive to this Y2K thing is a total mystery to me.  Robyn