Re: The traveling trader

Thomas, In the case of our new TraderWare product soon to be out.  All a
traveling trader would need is a computer with a internet connection, his
user name, password and email address to be able to retrieve his systems,
studies and quotes just as he left them at his office or home.  I do not
want to give away all the secret killer details of our new program until TS
5 is released but I have done a partial screen shot of our working beta.
You would simply save your work where you are, this uploads all your
settings to our remote server.  Then when you arrive where it is you are
going you simply hit our web site plug in your name, password and email
address hit retrieve and there is your screens updating in real time just as
you left them.  If this could be included in your article, I would be most
happy to arrange a demonstration for you so that you know we are serious and
we do have it available right now.  Since you are doing an article on
traveling traders, and this software was created for me personally so that I
could do just that.  We are now going to make this product available soon to
the public and it will be a huge benefit to others like myself.

Mark Brown
TraderWare

screen shot of the remote save and retrieve box
http://24.0.100.173/mb/mobile.gif