Omega refresh data

> Using Bullet Proof FTP and connecting to ftp.omegaresearch.com, I see
> refresh data as current as 2/19/99.

(1) Last BMI data I see is 990122, last Signal data is 990219.  I've been
using BMI data because the Signal data has fewer ticks for the S&P than
does BMI.

(2) This was done from a browser -- I tried to connect via an FTP pgm
(WS_FTP), but the connection was refused.  I have connected this way and
retrieved data many times.  Does this mean Omega will no longer let
anonymous FTP pgms connect? Is another FTP pgm able to connect?  This was
tried during the day - are others able to connect during the day, or only
during non-working hours?

Larry