RE: Windows NT

NT Workstation has a little less overhead than NT Server depending upon what
Server is controlling in your domain.

Here's some good sites that you should check out if you are using NT:

http://www.jsiinc.com/reghack.htm <http://www.jsiinc.com/reghack.htm>

http://www.bhs.com/newtech/ <http://www.bhs.com/newtech/>

http://www.ntfaq.com/ <http://www.ntfaq.com/>