Re: Crap Generalisations

 Please forgive us, as some of us real traders are a bit arrogant (hey,we
earned it!) in our work. And bad tempers usually came from bad trading
results, as anger is an emotion,
which is a baaad.... ingredient while trading.

Some people just analyze,some just do research, some backtest,some sell
systems,some
sell books and I know people who only do these things forevermore.

No more anger towards anyone or at the market. I really believe too many
people wasted too much time,and effort doing "research".And me?!, I just
trade. Not the greatest yet, but take responsibility for me,myself alone.

For the really newbies, its better to become "tape readers" first as
watching how the
market move in the ticker and basic chart without any pop and whistle. yes,
back to
basics before anythng else.

Whatever your final,current or most recent "analysis" approach, its the
trader IN YOU that will determine your bottomline. The "analysis" method is
just the "crutch" of choice for the moment. Even people trading the same
"method" will get different results, the "trader" is the ultimate
reason(final equation) to profitable trading.

(Have wrote this before) Soros,Tudor Jones,Lynch and Buffet are just good
traders
(as in getting in and out of their trading,profit or loss taking),they just
use different analysis based on their personality. But they all focused on
their bottom lines whether
they know it or not.