TS 5 lottery?

I was considering a lottery regarding which build of TS 5 will *finally*
be stable enough to use for real trading.  Hey -- it might pay for my
upgrade costs <grin>. On second thought, I gave up the idea because there
would be too much haggling about what is "stable." At least *one* list
member would state that TS5 is stable even if it crashes twice a day and
loses all your data. Hmmm, now who might that be?

So... no lottery, but what is your guess as to the usable build number?

I'd also be interested in other views as to criteria for upgrading.  I
watched this list for some time, and when the "help - I just lost all my
data/charts/studies/etc" messages were far between, I decided it might be
safe enough to upgrade.  It was about build 16 or so (I forget the exact
build # when I upgraded). This minimized (but did *not* eliminate)
problems.

When would you consider it safe to upgrade to TS5???

Larry