TradeStation Install trouble?

    I would like to thank everyone that answered my e-mail about installing
TradeStation on my new computer.  I got it installed last night!
Now I have a problem with my security block!  If I click on any
TradeStation icon etc. a window pops up saying security block not found!
Install security block and try again!  But if I click on the OK button 15
to 20 times real quick it will work?  Has anyone ever had this problem?  I
hate to think that I will need to do that everytime I open TradeStation!!!
I never had any trouble before with my security block!  Anyone have any
ideas on what I can do to get TradeStation to see it on the first click,
and not have to click 15 to 20 times??   If it sees the security block
after 20 clicks, why can't it see it after one click??
   Any information would be very helpfull!!!!

    Thank You,

     I am trying to install the TradeStation 4 build 21.  When I put the CD
in the computer it starts installing TradeStation setup, Install shield
wizzard, then a window pops up that says   Isinst30   An error has occurred
in your program   Press cancel or ignore!   And sometimes it says  Setup is
unable to initialize the installation program.  The script file may be bad
Error 502!    And then it sometimes says  This program has performed an
illegal operation and will be shut down.   If problem persists, contact the
program vendor!   Can you tell me what my problem may be??   Any help on
getting TradeStation installed and working would be very helpful!!1

    Thank You,