RE: Omega Announces Prices for Products

"when does the gag order on beta testers lift"

Feb 22 -- isn't that's when the new testers get gagged?

Where's my Y2k patch?

Jjk.

Actaully, judging from the breif contact I've had with Omega QA for TS5, at
least this product promises to be more stable than past versions.  They seem
like a very competent, professional and dedicated bunch (and it's just paid
off for many of them).