OEX options...

A friend asked me the other day about day trading OEX options using her
system.  Her system appears sound but we were unsure of slippage and
brokerage fees.  She needed to know what a reasonable OEX day trade commish
is, and what other types of problems she could expect day trading trading
OEX options.  Since I haven't done a lot with the OEX,  I couldn't give her
an answer but I told her I would pass along the question to the list.

Could someone provide a run down on what a reasonable day trade commish is
for OEX and typical slippage.  Any other advice with regards to your
experience trading the OEX would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian.