TradeStation Install trouble?

     I am trying to install the TradeStation 4 build 21.  When I put the CD
in the computer it starts installing TradeStation setup, Install shield
wizzard, then a window pops up that says   Isinst30   An error has occurred
in your program   Press cancel or ignore!   And sometimes it says  Setup is
unable to initialize the installation program.  The script file may be bad
Error 502!    And then it sometimes says  This program has performed an
illegal operation and will be shut down.   If problem persists, contact the
program vendor!   Can you tell me what my problem may be??   Any help on
getting TradeStation installed and working would be very helpful!!1

    Thank You,