EasyLanguage Documentation Recommendations

I'm interested in learning more about how to use EasyLanguage.  I've
been doing programming for over 20 years and know a half dozen different

languages, so learning EasyLanguage shouldn't be a problem.  However,
I'm not sure of the best source to get good documentation for it.

I'm currently using SuperCharts 2.1 to develop stuff, and then
converting
to ELA format for use in my SuperCharts 4.0.  This allows me to write
complex stuff that usually requires the Power Editor.  However, the
Quick Editor
doc. for EasyLanguage that comes with SuperCharts is pretty meager.  My
only other source is figuring out examples from Omega's site, Futures
mag,
TASC, etc.

As a recent subscriber, I've seen numerous references to the TS online
help documentation for EasyLanguage, which of course I don't have access

to.  I know about the videos from Omega, a book called "Using Easy
Language" by Arthur Putt, and a book called "Unlocking the Power of
EasyLanguage in SuperCharts" by Lars Kestner.  I'm not sure if these
books are available, or if there are any other good sources for
documentation
for EasyLanguage.  Anyone have any recommendations for good reference
material that is available for EasyLanguage?  Thanks.
--
Andrew Kranenborg
aekran@xxxxxxxxxxxx