WHAT options ? w s Re: CL_Bay Options Simulator

  • To: <code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: WHAT options ? w s Re: CL_Bay Options Simulator
  • From: "hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:35:03 -0500 (EST)

Harold wrote:
> I tried Futures options, but bid and ask information via the data feeds that
> I have looked at are useless so got discouraged.

good point Harold,

Im very much interested in options aswell and have traded lots in the past in
PHLX DM years ago.

I looked at the SP cash option (not OEX) and the future options - and aswell
found them useless in quotes and fills - actually more in NOT fills <g>

so general question: is OEX the only way to go - how about any of the electronic
stuff - like emini options ?....also what to look for OVERNIGHT - anything with
volume and liquidity ?

thanks
rgds hans