Re: Sluggish system

> I had my TS do same thing to me with 27K symbols
> collecting in real time. Could not move a cursor, was
> so slow.

Hm.  I've only got 246 symbols.  But now that I think of it, I added
several very active ones in the last week -- MSFT, INTC, etc.  I
wonder if those symbols alone were enough to bog it down?  Still
doesn't explain TS Charting taking up so much CPU, since I'm not
actually charting those new symbols...

But yaknow, now that the market is closed, my system is snappy as you
please.  Hmmmmmmmmm.

> In the end I just reinstalled TS and copied the "old"
> Server, TS, Universe directories ( per Omega ).
> 233, 32megs, lot of workspaces opened,  the thing flies.

Gack.  So you copied your Server/TS/Universe directories off to the
side, then just installed TS again?

I'd rather avoid that, but if that's what it takes....

Thanks!
Gary