Re: Sluggish system

Gary,

	The problem may exist in letting windows manage your swap file, or
whatever it was you changed in the memory allocation.  I might be inclined
to think that it has something to do with some part of your hardware dying,
but with only Tradestation being affected I doubt it.  I would go back to
the old way of managing the swap file and see if that fixes the problem.

Chris Guethle
kobold@xxxxxxxx