Re: And the plot thickens..

Since Pierre will not answer this question, are there any other beta
testers who can answer my question, either publicly or privately, I don't
care.

No, Pierre, we will continue this thread until we get an answer...

***Reposted below***

Yes or no answer, any TS2000 beta tester....can I IMPORT ASCII data, daily
or tick, it doesn't matter, to the active data files used in server's real
time data acquisition?

I'd like to do what Jimo does in TS3.5: convert a pre-rollover file of say,
SP9H, and paste it into the front month SP9M file.  We can't do that now in
TS4. Can we do that in TS2000?

Tony Haas

Larry wrote:
>>  For fast storage, of course not, but it would be nice to be able to import
>>  ASCII ticks, would it not?  And isn't ASCII *the* leader in overall
>>  compatibility?

Pierre replied: