Off Topic-BackingUp Email- and another e-mail ?

   I just got a new computer and I moved all of my e-mail off of my old
computer and put them on 3 1/2" disks.  At first I could put the disks in
my new computer and read all of the e-mail off of the disks.  Now I just
installed Corels Print House and when I try to read any of the e-mail off
of the disks my computer can't put them on the screen?  It trys to use
print house to open them?   I would like to know how to change the program
that opens the e-mail on my disks so I can read them?  For some reason
after I installed Print House the computer trys to use it to open my e-mail
disks and I can't read them!  It worked fine untill I installed Print house?
  Any information about how to select what will open what on a computer
would be very helpfull!

    Thank You,
    Phil

I need to back-up my email ?
I use Microsoft Outlook.
Anyone know what the file name is and where to find it ?

Thanks
David Powell
dpowell@xxxxxxxxxx