RE: Source for intern. Econ. Data ?

www.globalexposure.com has most US stats and basic international.  They send
you a monthly update for about $250 a year.  International data includes
Industrial Production, CPI, FX, Stocks for major US trading partners.

I bet the Economist probably has Intl data avail somewhere -- the same stuff
that's in the back of the magazine.  I've never looked for it though.

Regards,
Chris