Need historical grain tick data for TS4

I'm relatively new to tick data, and I'm looking for data to run some back
testing on.  I've downloaded and used the years worth available via Omega
Research's ftp site, but I'd like at least a couple more years worth.

1. Does anyone know where I can get couple more years of data for 1-3
commodities in OMZ format?

2. If not, how about ASCII format?  (as I understand this is my only other
TS4 option).

2.1 Is all "ASCII" intraday data in a standard format?  Or does TS4 take a
special format?  Unfortunately I'm "out-of-town" for two weeks and away
from my TS4 manuals.

2.2 Recommendations on an ASCII source?  At the moment we have
subscriptions to Genesis's EOD service and Quote.com's QChart service for
intraday (but as far as I know I can only get at the data through their
charting program -- we're looking into this).

For the time being, I'm not necessarilly looking to make continuous contracts.

Thanks,
Dave Wieringa