RE: Trouble in Paradise : Repost

	Two people have confirmed to me privately that the tradelab
beta-test fee is indeed 1000.- Dollars - to pay - not to receive by testers.
I guess that this amount is not repayable if the beta-tester does not want
the final product. I am surprised - Mark is right

Aside from the beta testers not being compensated for their time and testing
resources, it can also indicate that the developer does not expect to sell
too many units of the finished product - for whatever reason.