Re: Trouble in Paradise : Repost

  • To: markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mark Brown)
  • Subject: Re: Trouble in Paradise : Repost
  • From: "Gerrit Jacobsen" <jrt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:01:19 -0500 (EST)

Two people have confirmed to me privately that the tradelab beta-test
fee is indeed 1000.- Dollars - to pay - not to receive by testers. I
guess that this amount is not repayable if the beta-tester does not
want the final product. I am surprised - Mark is right.

:-) :-) Please be advised that I have several software projects in
the pipeline - working on more. Beta test applicants can apply NOW.

In order to make the beta application process fair we have
considered various business models including Bob's and have decided
to hold an AUCTION for the precious virgin beta-releases. Only
the ten highest bidders will have the unique opportunity to give
their CPU's some taste of the codes which will boost your trading
into uncharted territory.

Bidding fees are deductable from the final purchase price - up to the
amount of the purchase price - if the products get ever released.
To make this offer even more valuable we have decided to give
beta-testers free IPO stock if we spin-off those products into a new
company :-)

Gerrit

Disclaimers:
Sorry Bob - couldn't resist.