Re: cash ,,,,

Cash can be of value, but cash is often not the same as the futures,
as an example the cash ma have a diffrent protien content or moisture
as in the grains, a strange delivery point, etc.  So , don;t draw too
many conclussions from cash, at least as to the difference in price
between cash and futures,

Breakout is cash (ala trend lines, turtle strategy, et.) tend to be
better than breakouts in just futures--but---it seems to me only on
the long side.  That's about all I;ve been able to figure out about
cash in the last 30 some years.

Larry Williams