From: TechSupp <TechSupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'treback@xxxxxxxx'" <treback@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: 0129JB /  DTN on TS5
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:46:30 -0500

> Dear Sir,
>
> The only information we can give out is what is found in our press
> releases.  Maybe DTN can give more detailed information.  Sorry, but that
> is all we can officially say.  Our Press Releases are available on the
> Omega Research web site at WWW.OMEGARESEARCH.COM.

Omega Research, the publishers of award-winning TradeStation and
OptionStation, is committed to helping you succeed in your trading
endeavors. That's why we produce seminars, conferences and workshops that
can help increase your trading knowledge and your profit potential.

How to Trade with TradeStation: TradeStation 101  and How to Trade with
OptionStation: OptionStation 101 are workshops designed for you to maximize
your use of your new Omega Research product.  For more information about
Omega Research User Education workshops and to register online please visit
our web site: www.omegaresearch.com or call 800-439-7995 or 305-485-7000.

You're also invited to OmegaWorld 99, the premier conference dedicated to
system trading and development. OmegaWorld 99 is the most comprehensive
conference dedicated to the concept of system trading and development.
Whether your interest lies in cycle trading, risk/reward analysis, day
trading, EasyLanguage, stocks, commodities or options, this one-of-a-kind
event will help you take your trading systems a giant leap forward. For more
information and to register online please visit the OmegaWorld web site:
www.omegaresearch.com/omegaworld or call 800-327-3794 or 305-485-7000.