Re: cash ,,,,

"Dtrader" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, i dont mean to be a jerk either, and i dont think you are one,
> but i would also ad that the idea of knowing your oponent's moves
> ahead of time (as opposed to guessing at them) has been a farily
> well understood edge since man crawled from the ocean.

I don't understand how you can use the cash index (SPX for S&P) to
help you learn the opponent's moves ahead of time.  Moves in the SP
futures consistently LEAD the SPX by a minute or two.  The pit knows
what's going on before it works its way into the SPX.  The same is
true, even more so, with the ND/NDX.

So would anyone be willing to share how they use the cash index to
anticipate the futures?

Gary