TRading a portfolio

Anyone recognize the following dilemma?
I have a ( i think ) very good trendfollowing portfolio, but it would be
alot easier to trade if I could find some broad antitrend models to smooth
out the equity curve...so what to do?

Does anyone have any recommendations on good systems(apart from aberration,
catscan, which i consider soso) that trade multiple markets, if it is a
generic system or different systems isn't that important, what I am looking
for is a portfolio approach,
especially trying to find some good antitrend or choppy models that make
money over multiple markets, mainly to complement trending models i have.

any recommendations on commercial systems or anyone interested in some
codevelopment and idea sharing?

all discussions are welcome

Olof Paulson