Re: Need Help with TS Inconsistency

:I'm trading using end of day data.  On 1/25/99 I got a signal from my
:system which gave me an executed order on 1/26.  On 1/26, Chart Scanner
:properly reflected the open position and I also got another signal from
:the same system which gave me an executed order on 1/27. After that
:trade I was doing some system testing, and found that Chart Scanner
:running on 1/27 no longer reflects the trade I executed on 1/26 nor the
:signal it gave me on 1/26.

:
:By the way, I double checked MaxBarsBack and that looks fine.  Also, the
:problem can't be with my data because Chart Scanner last night gave
:different results than it did this morning, without any intervening data
:updates.

Welcome to the wonderful world of TradeStation!! This shit happens to me at
least twice a quarter. The only solution that I came up with is to run 2 TS
on 2 different computers. Once you get a signal, exit one TS and its Server.
Then enter the offline server. If the signal is there, it's valid. Then
re-enter the online server. Later that night, paste in data from the machine
that was never touch.

If anyone has another solution, please let me know.