Re: OFF TOPIC - multiple monitors

In a message dated 1/25/99 10:38:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rnewton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I'm curious to know, too.

 Anyone know anything about the Appian Graphics cards which are advertised in
 S&C for multi-monitor use?

 Incidentally, my hardware vendor told me that Win98 is not very good at
 multi monitor. I therefore had Nt4 installed.

I run a total of 5 monitors between 2 computers on Win98. It works fine and I
don't use any of these high end cards. I went down to my local computer store
and bought some $15 used cards. Cirrus Logic non-accelerator cards
(accelerator cards somtimes cause conflicts with Win98). This is a great
solution for a few bucks.

Ray