Re: OFF TOPIC - multiple monitors

I looked at the other cards (Appian,Colorgraphics,etc) but chose the STB MVP 4
Port card instead. My reasons were price, performance and availability.One quirky
thing about STB cards is that they do not work with Award BIOS. This was
something that I did not know in advance. As a result I had to swap out my
motherboard to get a BIOS that the card is compatible with.Other than that, the
only thing I had to do was get an updated driver so that my system wouldnt
continually crash. I have been very pleased and would not go back to just one
monitor.Ron's point is a valid one. Before you buy one of these cards, you should
talk to their  tech support people to determine which one you need and what
potential incompatibility problems you might have. At STB, Douglas Duncan is
excellent.

terrence smart