RE: Its a weekend, joke time!!

At 05:54 AM 1/25/1999 -0800, tj wrote:
>starr's got a shitload of grand jury sealed indictments to deliver to
>mr and mrs clinton and cronies in 2000. merry christmas and ho, ho, ho

This is malarkey if he had anything more he would have used it instead of
invading Clinton's private life.

WHITEWATER=NAUT
TRAVELGATE=NAUT
FILEGATE=NAUT
PRIVATE LIFE=sex lie to protect his family and himself from embarrassment.

>oh yeah, but isn't gore getting tobacco subsidies from the family
>tobacco farm? maybe not now, but he sure did in the past. and didn't
>gore's sister die from lung cancer caused by smoking?

Gore took money for tobacco subsides but stop when he realized it was
wrong. Starr continues to take money and could care less that its wrong.

>smoking, like serial perjury to a grand jury, are personal decisions.
>no one forces anyone to smoke, and likewise, it's damn sure no one
>held a gun to clinton's head and told him to lie. how 'bout a little
>personal responsibility from our elected officials? otherwise, the
>rule of law doesn't mean a damn thing anymore. this has become
>clinton's shame...
>
>TJ
>
>what do g. gordon liddy and susan mcDougal have in common? they didn't
>rat on their bosses even while thrown in prison
>
>---bob (and TJ edited)wrote:
>Nothing on Clinton the intended target (just wait, it's comin), why
>not include that in your search results?

Isn't a thing coming, nothing.

>Starr (and Gore is/was) is a paid tobacco supporter and if it were up
>to him cigarettes would still be available to our kids with camel Joe
>and Sony walkmans. Starr (and Gore) IMHO has a worse character than
>Clinton any day and his record with tobacco company's proves me right
>but he's no fool and doesn't smoke cigarettes (does smoke cigars :)).

If you prosecuted all the people who lied about sex under oath in divorced
cases you would lock up 90% of them.

Republicans poll rating lowest since Nixon days
Clinton's polls climbing

American people have spoken in the polls and in an election and the Pubs
wont listen. They will be replaced in the next election.

Robert