RE: Its a weekend, joke time!!

starr's got a shitload of grand jury sealed indictments to deliver to
mr and mrs clinton and cronies in 2000. merry christmas and ho, ho, ho

oh yeah, but isn't gore getting tobacco subsidies from the family
tobacco farm? maybe not now, but he sure did in the past. and didn't
gore's sister die from lung cancer caused by smoking?

smoking, like serial perjury to a grand jury, are personal decisions.
no one forces anyone to smoke, and likewise, it's damn sure no one
held a gun to clinton's head and told him to lie. how 'bout a little
personal responsibility from our elected officials? otherwise, the
rule of law doesn't mean a damn thing anymore. this has become
clinton's shame...

TJ

what do g. gordon liddy and susan mcDougal have in common? they didn't
rat on their bosses even while thrown in prison

---bob (and TJ edited)wrote:
Nothing on Clinton the intended target (just wait, it's comin), why
not include that in your search results?

Starr (and Gore is/was) is a paid tobacco supporter and if it were up
to him cigarettes would still be available to our kids with camel Joe
and Sony walkmans. Starr (and Gore) IMHO has a worse character than
Clinton any day and his record with tobacco company's proves me right
but he's no fool and doesn't smoke cigarettes (does smoke cigars :)).