Re: TS on Network

this should be possible to do..  load ts on both computer completely then on
the on with news map the drive of the computer in the explorer that has the
server and charting.  such as g: or something then find the ini file for the
news server in the news computer and re specify the location of the server
from c: to g:    then you need to remap the drive of the news computer in
the server computer to f: or something and find the omega ini and respecify
the location of the news server to g:  that should do it..

Mark Brown

ps i misspelled deal i know...on my previous post