RE: CDR drives

I've been using a TEAC 55s 4 x 12 SCSI CDR with the Adaptec Easy CD Creator
Deluxe software for about a year and have never had any problems. This is on
a narrow SCSI bus with a Toshiba 32x SCSI CD and an HP Surestore 4mm DDS-2
DAT. Disk access is through a 2nd wide SCSI card.

I've been able to back up to DAT while copying CD's and running applications
at the same time under NT 4.0 with out any problems.

SCSI is the only way to multitask and off load the CPU. In fact,
Tradestation is the only software that max's out the CPU. I've been leaving
the server's portfolio window open to get past this problem.

-- Roy