Brasilian Crisis

Hi,

Does anybody has the explanation for the discrepancy between the EOD and
intraday data?

For example, last Wednesday 13/1/99, there was the Brasilian crisis. As
shown on the intraday charts. Stock market indicies (like S&P and NASDAQ)
gapped down enormosly. Than, during the day, they went up, from opening to
closing, in a perfect streight line. Perfect momentumday. But, EOD data,
for the nearest contract, shows big fall, even without candelstick shadows.
I've looked in the 30y T-Bonds, and they present the same anomaly.

That brings all my testing on the EOD data into complete confusion.

Any suggestions?

Regards
Dejan